Who It’s For:
- Great for almost all applications for smaller tractors, skid steers and walk-behinds.
- Smaller but heavy duty attachment for digging out roots, rock and moving trees and brush.
- Heavy lower rake design for aggressive use in almost all types of terrain and soil.
- The smooth lower rake tines allow the smaller debris to slide out when dumping without hanging up on any jagged edges
- All tines are made of the abrasion resistant alloy AR400 Steel.
- Clam-shell design for better raking and digging.
- Dual 3000 PSI cylinders allow for superior holding power.
- Top grapple allows for back raking.
- Top grapple protrusions add extra holding power.
- Spacing options of 6”, 8”
- Comes complete with mounts, hoses and couplers.